- Log in to memberplanet as an administrator
- Click on “Events” in your navigation menu
- Click on the name of the Event that you would like to record RSVPs for
- Underneath “RSVPs & Tickets,” you will see a pencil icon and text that says “Record an RSVP." Click the text. (Note: You can only see this if you have the RSVP option enabled on your event)
- Select the guest’s reply, name, email address, and additional information. Then click "Continue"
If you are unsure of a person’s email address, or who was invited, you can also record an RSVP for another person under your guest list.
- Follow steps 1-3 from above
- Underneath “Guest list & invitations,” you will see an icon of a person and text that says “Guest list.” Click the text (Note: You can only see this if you have added a guest list)
- Click the gear icon located to the right of the name of the person that you would like to record the RSVP for, and select “Record RSVP.”
- Select the guest’s reply, name, email address, and additional information. The click "Continue"