Once you've created your membership card(s) in your group, you are going to want to assign them to your members. You may have one card in your group, or you may have multiple; but making sure that they are assigned to your members in crucial in making sure that they are available to the member to access from their member portal, or, from the Mobile App.
We've outlined the steps below that you will need to follow below:
- Access memberplanet as an administrator with access to manage Membership Settings
- Hover over "Members" in your navigation menu and click on "Manage member cards".
- Click the gear icon on the right of your published card to activate the drop-down menu, and select "Visibility Settings".
- Once on the pop-up, you can choose to assign your membership card to all of the members of your group, or, if you have different levels, choose "Members with a specific member level".
- If you choose to use the card for all members, Save & Close to finish.
- If you choose to have your card available for specific membership levels, you will be prompted to select the membership level(s) that you would like to associate the card to. Once you have made your selection(s), Save & Close to finish.
Complete these steps as many times as necessary.