About this feature
The Event Site admin page is an easy way to manage the details of your event. Each event you create will have a unique admin page with individual data.
To access your Event Site admin page:
- Log in to memberplanet as an administration with access to manage Events
- Click "Events" in your navigation menu
- Click directly on the event of your choice to be taken to it’s admin page
From the admin page, you can:
- View your event's attendee status at a glance
- View or make edits to your event.
- View information collected for everyone that has responded to your event invitation by viewing the RSVPs.
- Copy your event (great for when you love the layout, but want to change out a few details)
- Close your event
- Socially share your event by clicking on the site's respective colorful social media button.
- Send an email to send your event directly to your members or contacts
- Enable and edit different RSVP options such as custom fields, tickets, additional payment items, and more.
- Choose where the funds collected will be dispersed by selecting a bank account for your event.
- Record an RSVP on behalf of an invitee
- Change the privacy of your event
- Fully customize the appearance of your event with images, videos, and more.
- Copy or customize the link for your event (an alternate way to socially share your event with others)
- Select "Create an event button for your external website" to create a button and get a code that can be pasted on your existing website, allowing others to access your event with a click of a button.
- View your guest list and send invitations.