Edit Your Group Site
- On the left navigation bar, select Group Site
- Click on the section you wish to edit
- Click on the Edit icon, or select Hide to remove that section from view
- Follow the resulting instructions, such as locating your photo albums to add, or completing the social media details to add social links to your site.
Note: The Group Site does not support HTML editing.
Best practices for building your Group Site
- Add social media links for your group to improve visibility across social platforms.
- Add the Join Group button to activate one-click access for potential new members. This is most useful if your group is public, and your group site is shared or linked elsewhere.
- Add photos of your group, from group and related events. This helps add life and personality to your group.
- Select the Privacy option for your group. Choose to make it public or private depending on your group needs and aim.
Glossary - Group Site and Branding
Group Site: the all-in-one interface for your group and landing page for all your members.