About this Feature:
You can add recurring payment options to any QuickPay charges, including live charges that have already begun collecting funds.
Add recurring payment options to an existing QuickPay charge:
- Click "Invoices" on the navigation menu
- Click "Manage QuickPay Charges"
- Click directly on the charge you'd like to edit
- From the admin page, click "Manage recurring payment options"
- Click the "Enable recurring payments" button at the top right-hand of the page
- Default recurring payment options give payer the option to pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually. if you'd like to activate more options click "custom"
- If you'd like to offer a scheduled end-date option click "show". Payers will not automatically be shown an end-date option, but they are able to log on to manage their payments at any time
- Enable Auto-select in order to default the payment to a recurring status. This is a good option for monthly or annual dues. The payer only needs to sign up once, they will be automatically charged at the interval you select
- Click "Save & Close"
To learn how to create a QuickPay request Click Here