About this Feature:
You can manually log cash and check payments right on MemberPlanet via Invoices, so your accounting can always stay streamlined.
Steps to manually log a payment:
- Log into MemberPlanet
- Click "Invoices" on the navigation menu
- Click the "Record an offline QuickPay payment" from the sub-navigation menu
- Now you are on the Select Payers page. Select a specific user in order to record a payment. To search for a user, enter either their first or last name in the text box and click search. Once you have located the correct user, select the box next to the user's name.
- Click Save & Continue
- On the record multiple payment page, enter in the total amount of money that you are recording.
- Next to your member's name enter in the amount of money that you have received from that particular user.
- Next, enter the date that the user submitted the funds to your group
- Then, enter the method of payment (cash, check or other).
- To finish, click "Save & Record Payments"
Learn more about managing payments and finance. Click Here
Learn more about posting offline donations. Click Here