Steps to Create a Payment Form:
- Log Into your account on MemberPlanet?- Not a member yet? No problem. Create a Free Account. Click Here
- Click "Create payment form" under payment forms in the navigation menu
- Next to "Online Payment Form", click on the Get Started button
- You will now be directed to either choose to use a template payment form, copy an existing from, or use a blank payment form.
Choosing a template:
- Click the + sign next to expand the category that you would like to choose a template form and click on the template name
- Click the green box titled Use this template
- Follow steps 12-20
Copying an existing form:
- Click on Copy a Payment form
- Next to the payment for that you would like to copy, click on the blue Make a copy button
- Follow steps 12-20
Using a blank payment form:
- Click on Blank payment form
- Give your form a name
- Add a banner image by clicking +Add Banner Image (optional)
- Click Browse > Choose an image from your files > Open > Upload
- To crop your image drag the frame to select the image area you would like to use then click Crop Image
- Customize your color palette using the drop down menu located to the left of the banner.
- Customize the fields on your form using the drag and drop field bank on the left.
- Add a new field by dragging it from the Add Field tab and dropping it onto your registration form. It will embed where you drop it.
- Label, assign default values and add notes to each field using the Field Options tab. Simply highlight the field you want to edit and fill in the corresponding text boxes appearing under the Field Option tab
- Remove a field by selecting it on your form and clicking the Trash icon located on the Field Options tab
- Once your registration form is complete click Next >
- Under the payment options page, choose purchase item type, and add the particular items for which you are receiving payments.
Once your payment items are complete click "Save & view more options" OR click "Save and Publish now". Both options will bring you to the form admin page options. If you chose to "publish now" your form will be live, but you are welcome to continue editing on the admin page.
Use the admin page to set additional features and preferences. Learn more here.
- Click More Options to enable "pay by mail" or to assign the convenience fee to the payer.