Payment Options Overview
When creating a basic payment form or a donation site, you have several options for how your users can pay. Any-Amount options allow users the flexibility to choose their price, whereas fixed amount options are preset. Read below to learn about all of the payment options.
Any Amount/ Any Amount (Multi-Item)
- The Any Amount option is where your members can input any amount that they would like to pay.
- With the multi-item option, you have the ability to create a variety of any amount payment options.
- Just note that the minimum and maximum values are optional and are used on a per purchase basis.
- MemberPlanet, also, does not process payments that are under $1.00.
- This option is great for collecting donations
Fixed Amount/Fixed Amount (Multi-Item)
- The Fixed Amount option is where you have one set price that you want those filling out your form to pay.
- With the multi-item option, you have the ability to create an assortment of fixed price items.
- This option is great for things such as Membership Fees and Subscriptions.
Item Qty/ Item Qty (Multi-Item)
- The Item Quantity option is where users have the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a particular item.
- With the multi-item option, users have the capability to choose different quantities of different items.
- This option is great for selling items such as tickets to an event or sweatshirts
To learn how to create a registration form Click Here
To watch a video about creating a payment form Click Here