About this feature:
MemberPlanet makes it easy to engage your members with a stylish, professional-looking email. Great for newsletters, announcements, invitations and more, the creative options are endless with MemberPlanet's easy-to-customize email templates. No special skills? No problem. We make designing and sending an email a snap! What?s more, after you've sent it out, MemberPlanet?s robust tracking helps you figure out what matters most to your audience.
How to create an email campaign:
- Login to your Group Portal - Not a member yet? No problem. Create a Free Account Click Here
- Click "Emails" on the navigation menu
- Click "Send an email" from the sub-navigation menu
- Fill in the Basic Information including
Click Next >
Choose recipients for your email
- Your campaign name
- Email subject line
- Sender information (you can also include an international sender address that will be displayed in the footer)
- You will also have the option to choose HTML or Text only. If you plan to include images, be sure to check HTML!
Click Next >
Choose a template for your email. Check the boxes on the left to filter the template options shown.
On the Content page you can customize your email
- Add "All members" by clicking both checkboxes (members & contacts)
- Add existing Members or Contact by clicking "Choose people"
- Add distribution Lists by clicking "Choose a list"
- Add totally new recipients manually or through an imported list by selecting the "Add new people" tab
- Customize the color pallet with the dropdown menu, or choose new colors by clicking the fields directly
- Click +Add a banner image to upload a photo
- Click each field to customize the text within that field using the rich text option bar
- If applicable, add a button link to a form or Quickpay using the +button option. Learn more here
- To view how recipients will see your draft, scroll down to access a preview. You can either send a test version by filling out the Send Test option or you can preview your email URL by clicking View Webpage
10. Once you are satisfied with the draft click Next >
1. Review your campaign summary and choose whether to save your current email as a template, or just click
2. Customize when you would like to send your email
3. Click Next >
3. You are able to send your email "Now" or you are able to send the email at a later date by selecting "Send
this email later" and selecting a future date and time.
11. Click Finish to finalize and send your email
To view a video explaining how to create an email campaign Click Here
To view a video about managing Email campaigns Click Here