About this feature:
Auto population is a great way to make your members lives easier! If they are logged into MemberPlanet, their information will auto populate so that they do not have to continually input data.
Auto Populate Your Form:
- Log Into your account on MemberPlanet - Not a member yet? No problem. Create a Free Account Click Here
- Click "Surveys" on the main navigation menu
- Select "Create a survey" from the sub-navigation menu
- Choose a template and click "Use this template" once you've made your selection
- Give your survey a name
- Customize the fields on your form using the drag and drop field bank on the left.
- Add a new field by dragging it from the add field tab and dropping it onto your survey form. It will embed where you drop it.
- Label, assign default values and add notes to each field using the field options tab. Simply highlight the field you want to edit and fill in the corresponding text boxes appearing under the field option tab
- On the field option tab, you have the option of choosing the field behavior under "More Options".
- To auto populate, check the box next to "Pre-fill with member's info"
- If you want to link the field to group specific questions, select "Additional Info" from the drop down menu. (Learn how to hadd group specific questions here)
- Once, you have finished linking your fields you can save and close or click next to move on to the next step.
To view a video showing you how to create a survey Click Here
MemberPlanet understands how important it is to keep your data organized. That's why we make it easy for you to export survey responses directly to Excel. Click Here to see how. Planning on using your survey to gather registration info and collect payments? We have you covered. Learn to make a registration form. Click Here
To learn more about managing your survey from the survey admin page Click Here
To view a video explaining how to manage survey responses Click Here