About this feature
MemberPlanet now allows you to combine multiple online forms to create a multi-page packet! Use this feature to let your members fill out multiple separate forms all in one place. This is great for back to school registrations or other events that require members to fill out multiple separate forms. This feature allows multiple groups or departments within a group to collaborate and streamline.
Here’s how to create a Multi-Page Packet:
- Log into your account on MemberPlanet – if you don’t have a group yet, Click Here
- Click "Packets" on the main navigation menu
- Click "Create a packet" from the sub-navigation menu
- Name your Packet
- Select the forms you would like to include in your packet.
- Click Required to make some or all of the individual forms mandatory. Click Next to move on to the next step.
- Use the arrows to order the pages in your packet. Click Next to move on to the next step
- Now you are on the customization section of your packet
- Choose Add a Banner Image to customize the image on your packet
- Activate Social sharing buttons by clicking Add Sharing
- Hover mouse over individual portions to access editing options
- Click next to continue to the next step
- Your are now on the publishing options section of your packet
- Select the group members who will receive the packet in their Me Page
- Customize when the form will be published and when the form will close
- Choose More Options to opt into notification emails when someone has filled out the packet, or to create automated messages for participants like a Receipt or Thank You
- Choose groups to collaborate with. This will allow other Admins to edit your shared form. This option is great for schools or other groups with lots of sub-groups like teams and clubs who share members.
Would you like to edit one of the forms included in your packet? Click Here
Would you like to create a new survey to include in your packet? Click Here
Would you like to create a new payment form to include in your packet? Click Here