Images, as well as other text features, can easily be incorporated in any rich text field. All email campaign fields are rich text, but you can insert rich text fields anywhere on a survey or registration field.
Follow these steps to embed an image in a Rich Text field
- Click the section of text in which you would like to insert an image.
- On the formatting bar, the Add Image icon will be at the far right.
- The icon will launch a popup.
- Click Browse Server to pull a picture from your files.
- If your picture comes from an online source, you can also enter its URL address.
- Use the parameter options to customize your image to fit appropriately within your text field.
In addition to inserting images, you can customize fonts and colors, add hyperlinks and more!