Here you can find information on the image features of memberplanet.
Recommended image dimensions
- Group logo 250 x 250 px
- Group Site banner 900 x 390 px
- Email banner 600 x 100 px
- Email body 580 px wide
- Donation Site banner 900 x 390 px
- Form banner 900 x 150 px
- Packet banner 900 x 200 px
- Event banner 900 x 390 px
- Join group customization 850 px wide
- Invitations 540 px wide
- Membership Reminders 520 px wide
Drag-and-Drop Image Uploader
The drag-and-drop image uploader allows you to quickly upload your image(s) to memberplanet while providing you with size recommendations to ensure your images fit. You have the option to drag and drop an image or search for the image in your files.
Notice the image uploader only recommends width, not height. This is because your banner images have to be a certain width, but they can be almost any height. However, we have included height in our recommended image dimensions list above for optimal image sizing.
Insert “Banner” images into your email without using the Banner Image Uploader
Banner images are always set to be justified to the left. If you would like to center an email banner image, especially one that is less than 600 px wide, you can do so in the text editor. Just set your preferred text alignment, then embed the image into the top of the text portion of the email. Skip the banner portion of the form, making the body of the email the top of your email campaign.
Here are the steps to embed images into the text editor
- Click the section of text in which you would like to insert an image.
- On the formatting bar, the Add Image icon is the first blue button on the left.
- The icon will launch a popup.
- Drag and drop your image or click choose a file to pull a picture from your files.
- Click upload
- Resize your image to fit within your text field (580 px wide or less is recommended).
- Click Resize
- Click Use this image
Inserting transparent/PNG images
Transparent or PNG images can be used in the text editor. Banner images require JPEG format images.
Don't copy/paste images
When uploading photos to the text editor, always use the add image icon from the text editor bar. Images that have been copy/pasted to the body of the email won't show up for some email viewers.