About this feature:
MemberPlanet now allows you to sell event-related merchandise on your event signup page! This feature is perfect for selling event t-shirts as an additional fundraiser.
Follow these steps to add a merchandise item to your event signup:
- Log into MemberPlanet
- Follow these steps to set up a new event or click on Events in navigation bar and select the event title you want to edit
- Choose “customize your event”
- Click the rectangular box “enable RSVP’s Sell tickets and other purchase items”
- Scroll down to New Ticket Item
- Enter the merchandise item name, price, and limit per person. If there is a limited number available, include a Total Inventory Limit
- Click Advanced options.
- Include a detailed description of the merchandise item. You can even use this space to insert a picture.
- Choose +New Ticket/item to offer an additional item. Use this option to offer the same item in various sizes.
- You can also limit the purchasing window by selecting an availability start and end time.
- ** If this item is a required purchase to attend the event, check the box “required to attend event”
- Click Save
To view a video explaining how to create an event click here
To learn about sending invitations Click Here
To learn more about enabling RSVP's Click Here
To learn more about managing your Event Page Click Here
To learn more about selling tickets to events Click Here
To learn more about adding photos and videos to your event page Click Here