MemberPlanet allows you to send custom invitations to your upcoming events!
Here are the steps for sending event invitations:
- Follow these steps to set up an event
- Choose “Customize your event”
- Click the rectangular box “Create your guest list and send invitations”
- To add addresses manually, type them into the box under the Add New tab. Select Add Recipients to finalize.
- Select the “Choose from my group” tab to invite group members who are already members of your group. Check the members you would like to invite, then select Continue to invitations.
- Select the “Choose lists” tab to select entire distribution lists. Select your lists, then select Continue to Invitations
- Customize your invitation
- Create a subject line
- Create a custom message
- Select when the invitations will be sent using the dropdown menu
8. Click Save and Close
If you get a popup notifying you that the event is not published, you may proceed, but remember to click “make this event live” on the following page, unless you specifically intend to keep the event hidden until further notice. *note: your event will be hidden until you publish or ‘make it live’
To view a video explaining how to create an event click here
To learn more about enabling RSVP's Click Here
To learn more about managing your Event Page Click Here
To learn more about selling tickets to events Click Here
To learn more about selling event related merchandise Click here
To learn more about adding photos and videos to your event page Click Here