About this feature:
The following steps will assist you in changing or updating your Group and/or Member privacy settings. This allows your group or member profile to be set safe and securely.
How to change your Personal Privacy Settings:
- Log onto your User Portal on MemberPlanet
- Select "Privacy settings" on the main navigation menu on the left-hand side
- Choose the fields that you wish to share or hide with other admins or members
- Click Save
How to change your Group Privacy Settings:
- Log onto your Group Portal on MemberPlanet
- Select "Group site" for setting your group profile's privacy settings or select "Membership" for adjusting membership and group requirements
- These pages will allow you show or hide group site or member information.
Personal Settings – You may set your customized URL to group (www.memberplanet.com/groupnamehere). This is the link you give out to members to join or learn about your group through your Group Site. Lastly, you may edit your Group Site. This allows what members will see before they join. For example, Group photo albums or videos, Group information, Contact information, Upcoming Events, and Members in group.
Group Settings – You may also remove Membership requirements, enabling members to join without an invitation or approval by the group leader. You can also set a membership question(s), where members will have to answer a question in order to join your group. Lastly, you can customize your discussion board settings. It can be auto-approve for any members to post on discussion boards or require approval before displaying discussion board posts from members.
To learn more about editing your Group Site Click Here