About this Feature:
Discussion are a great way to engage with your group, and MemberPlanet makes it easy for you to create and manage your own group post.
- Log into MemberPlanet
- Open your User Portal by clicking "Go to my user portal" under your profile picture at the top right-hand of the screen
- Click "Discussions" the main navigation menu
- When you are on the Discussions page, click New Topic
- Once you are on the new topic page, select the group that you would like to post your topic to from the drop down menu. Then, enter the Topic’s Name, Subject, and the Content of you post
- Once you are finished, click Publish to publish your post
If you do not immediately see your discussion post, don't panic! Depending on the group's settings, your post may need approval before showing up on everyone's user portal. We suggest that you contact the group's administrator so that they can approve your post.