Members are able to log on at any time to cancel or change the settings for recurring payments. Only the member making the payment has the ability to manage their personal recurring payments; administrators cannot act as a member's agent for this task. Below are the steps for members to access these options:
- Navigate to memberplanet.com
- Click Sign In
- If member already has an account: Enter email address used at the time of payment and password. (Skip to Step 8)
- If member has not yet set up their account, or doesn't remember if they set up an account, click "forgot password" or navigate directly here
- Enter the email used at the time of payment and transcribe the letters/numbers shown in the captcha image
- Check your email (including junk/spam folders) for the reset-password email. click "Click here to change password" to create a new password.
- Once you have new login credentials please log in to MemberPlanet
- Hover over 'History' in your navigation menu, then click 'Recurring payments'
- Under 'Payment history', click 'Recurring payments'
- Click the gear icon beside the appropriate form and select "View/Edit Details"
11. From the form admin page you will have the option to Edit your payment amount/frequency or stop the payments.