You can easily send out custom QuickPay requests via email; send them to ALL billed members, or just the recently billed members (those who have not been notified yet). Members will be taken directly to their personal charge from the email. You will automatically have the option to send an email when you create a new charge, this option is for subsequent sends once the charge is created.
Follow these steps to send an email notification:
Note: if you are creating a charge from scratch you will automatically see this option after the "add members" step.
- Create your charge or access your existing charge's admin page
- Click "schedule an email about this charge"
- Customize your email settings
- Select your recipients
- "Send to all members who have been assigned but have not yet been notified" (they've never gotten an email about this charge, this may be recently added members)
- "Send to all members who still haven't paid yet" ("reminder email" for everyone, whether or not they were notified previously)
To learn more about QuickPay charges click here