You have the option to pro-rate members' dues for their first period joining your group. Normal billing will resume for all subsequent periods. Pro-rate only applies to the joining period, it does not apply to the last period if a member leaves early.
If you are creating a new membership level:
- Click "Membership" on the navigation menu
- Click "Membership levels, renewals & notifications
- Use the dropdown to select "My group uses membership levels"
- Select "Add a membership level"
- Follow these steps for more detailed information
- Check "pro-rate payments" under the "Specific Date" option
If you are editing an existing membership level:
- Click "Membership"
- Click "Membership levels, renewals & notifications"
- Use the circular gear icon to the right of the the membership level to select "edit"
- Select "Specific Date" and click the "Pro-rate payments" box