Some new member information may be critical to your group. Making fields mandatory on your member intake form guarantees that members don't skip important information.
Follow these steps to make fields mandatory:
- Click "Membership" on the navigation menu
- Click "Membership dashboard"
- Click "Member profile information"
- Check "Required" for any basic information fields
- Click Save & close
Add Additional required information fields
- Click "Custom profile fields" from the sub-navigation menu
- Click "+Add a custom field"
- Label your field
- If you'd like to use multiple choice format use the "type" drop-down menu to select "drop-down menu" or "check boxes" and add your answer options. Multi-line answers are open response, but a larger box is shown indicating that you require a longer answer.
- Check the box labeled "members must fill this out before joining group"
- Click Save