In addition to your basic guest RSVP fields, you may want to collect additional detailed information on your event RSVP form. Do this by adding an unlimited number of flexible custom fields right on to your event RSVP form.
- If you are just now creating your event, find this option on step 2 of the builder, or on the publishing/admin page.
If you've already created the event, return to the admin page and click the small blue link "edit RSVP and payment options" under the first green bar with RSVP setup options
Locate the orange heading "Custom Fields" and click the blue button +Add a custom field
Fill out data pertaining to your custom field
- Under "Quick and easy ways to make your event better" Click the first bar "enable RSVPs, add tickets and other payment items"
- Type a label for your custom field
- Use the drop-down menu to select a field-type (long/short open response, multiple choice)
- If you choose a multiple choice format (check boxes or drop-down menu) you will need to add answer options
For more fields - click blue +Add a custom field and repeat the process
Click Save at the bottom of the page before exiting
- Type answer in "Add a choice" bar, click "Add", repeat for subsequent answers
To learn how to add ticket or purchase items click here