Document storage and sharing is easy to on memberplanet with the use of Box. The Box® integration option allows you to upload and attach documents through the memberplanet platform. You can set up a free Box account or link an existing Box account to your memberplanet group. This will allow you to easily share files with the group without leaving the platform.
Box provides a secure content sharing and collaboration platform that both users and IT love and adopt, including 92% of the Fortune 500. Box's dynamic, flexible content management solution empowers users to share and access content from anywhere, while providing IT enterprise-grade security and oversight into how content moves within their organizations.
How to link a Box Account
1. Go to your memberplanet user portal.
2. One the left side of the page click 'Document Storage'
3. From here, you will have the option to create a new Box account or link an existing account.
4. Once your Box account is linked the page will appear like this when you go to your 'Document Storage' tab. You can easily upload files by simply clicking the 'Upload a file' button.
If you would like to unlink your Box account follow the instructions below.
1. Go to your user portal and click on the 'Document Storage' tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on 'Integration settings'.
3. Click on the 'Unlink box account' button at the bottom of the screen.
Your box account is now unlinked!