Set Up and Edit Recurring Payments
How to View and Edit Recurring Payments
Recurring payments are already enabled by default when your group is set up. Recurring payments can also be edited or disabled by individual module. For example, recurring payments can be enabled for membership payments, and disabled for donations.
If you want to edit or view recurring for any module, follow these steps:
- Hover over the section on the left navigation bar you wish to edit, then click the manage link in the submenu (For example, hover over Donation Sites, then click Manage Donation Sites)
- Select which event, donation campaign, or member you would like to view or edit recurring payments for
- On the features list, click Manage Recurring and Installment Payment Options
- Edit your recurring payment options
- You can disable/enable recurring payment options in the top row by clicking the Disable or Enable button.
- You have the option to choose the frequency default/custom options available to the payer: Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, or Annually
- Click Save & Close
Members are able to log on at any time to cancel or change the settings for recurring payments. Only the member making the payment has the ability to manage his or her personal recurring payments; administrators cannot act as a member's agent for this task. Below are the steps for members to access these options:
- Hover over History on the left navigation bar, then click Recurring Payments
- Click Recurring Payments tab
- Click the gear icon beside the appropriate form and select View/Edit Details
- From the form page, members have the option to edit payment amount and frequency, or to stop the payments