Using the Mobile App to Send a Broadcast
Sending a Broadcast through the mobile app is an easy way for admins to stay connected with their group on the go. (Learn more about Broadcast announcements.)
- Select the menu icon in the upper left side of the screen
- Click Send Broadcasts
- Tap Send a New Broadcast
- On the next screen, you can fill in all the details to create and send a Broadcast:
- Select recipients in the To field. Choose a list or specific people, then tap Save. (Learn how to create a distribution list.)
- Type your title, then click Done.
- Select when you would like to send your Broadcast in the When field, then click Save.
Note: If you schedule your Broadcast for later, it will be sent based on your group’s time zone.
- How would you like to send it? Broadcasts are set up by default to send as an email and text message. Tap Email or Mobile Device to deselect either message.
- When you are finished creating your Broadcast, tap Send
You can view messages that are sent or scheduled in their respective tabs.
Glossary - Send a Broadcast from the Mobile App
Broadcast: a short message that can be sent via email and/or text messaging. These message blasts do not include high-level design elements, custom buttons, or HTML functions. Admins have the option to send them using a custom mobile number.